1.05.2011

Yoko Furusho
















I happened upon a free gallery viewing of Yoko's work during the christmas holidays and promised myself to put her work up on here as soon as I could. Well I'm back from my holiday and here it is!


About Yoko Furusho taken from her website:
YOKO FURUSHO was born in Tokyo. She moved to New York for studying illustration at School of Visual Arts. After her graduation, she started her career as a professional illustrator/artist. She likes to draw details, textures and patterns with ink and acrylics. She usually uses fashion as her inspiration. She is addicted to collect fashion magazines and she likes to see many dresses and cute textiles. Now she is working as an illustrator for many magazines and newspapers.


Photographs and Extract from: www.yokofurusho.com

No comments:

Post a Comment