3.01.2011

Bjorg Lookbook
















Its all about mystic crystals and the beauty of mother earth this Spring..well admittedly im a sucker for crystals and feathers all year-round. I'm pretty hooked to Bjorg's creations and for those that find it a little too taxing on their purse strings I suggest checking out Etsy for a little crystal loving. Bjorg's lookbook is a little bit of old news as many bloggers and jewellery fanatics have tweeted and blogged about him to death. Nonetheless I still wanted to share the beauty of his photographs and creations to those who haven't been formally introduced. If my mum and dad are reading this: Mum, Dad, meet Bjorg...the new man in my life oh la la.

Photographs carefully copied and pasted from Bjorg's look book: http://www.bjorgshop.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment