12.15.2010

LilouBijoux Collection 2010

The LilouBijoux collection was born in the summer of 2009. Based on my lifestyle I wanted to create jewellery that was wearable on a daily basis, but could also be considered special and a lifelong purchase. With that concept in mind I decided to use materials like Silver, Turquoise (my favourite), freshwater Pearls, Crystals and Semi-precious Stones. My jewellery collection is now available for purchasing on ASOS Marketplace:



LILOUBIJOUX 10/11


I also wanted to say a special thank you to my family and friends for supporting me, helping out with the pictures, advertising, modelling and buying!


Clothing: Acne, DKNY, Ellis, H&M, Toast, Zara, Various vintage accessories
Location: Hong Kong, Mi Casa
Photography by Flavia Aliverti

No comments:

Post a Comment