2.24.2011

LFW: TOPSHOP NEW GEN DAVID KOMA AW11

























































Before I recap on the striking David Koma AW11 show, I just want to apologise for the crazy amount of photos I took and the poor quality in some of them...but it was all a bit exciting, backstage, at the run-through and at the show itself. Nonetheless I hope you get the picture!


David Koma's AW11 trend recap:
David's new collection has made a definitive move away from his last linear and geometric SS11 pieces and has opted for more rounded, softer shapes with his bold fur poms poms and circular prints. The base colours of his winter collection are greys, blacks with fur trimmings in primary blues, yellows, greens and reds with a strong presence of PVC and wool. Check out David Koma's new collection for Topshop online- I want every piece but unfortunately my bank balance wont allow it!

Photography: Giulia Aliverti
Words: Giulia Aliverti


No comments:

Post a Comment